Rules & Regulations
Rental General Rules, Guidelines and Information
Welcome to Gulf Waters Beach Front RV Resort! You have chosen one of the best RESORTS on the Texas Gulf Coast. Gulf Waters caters to those who prefer higher standards of beauty, quality and safety for your family RV vacation. Our facilities consist of individually-owned sites that are beautifully landscaped and well-maintained. Our guidelines are strictly enforced to maintain these standards.
Please familiarize yourself with these guidelines. Common sense and common courtesy are expected.
Thank you and enjoy your stay with us!!
General Resort Information
- Check-out time is 11:00am, check-in time is 1:00pm to 6:00pm. Special arrangements must be made for parking up to dusk. No RV’s will be parked after dark.
- Quiet Time: 10:00pm to 7:00am.
- Disruptive noise, abusive language or conduct will not be permitted at any time.
- High-profile exterior lighting on RV must be turned off by 10:00pm.
- Rental Office hours are 9:00am to 6:00pm daily. Closed Easter, Thanksgiving, & Christmas.
- All unregistered visitors must leave the resort by 10:00pm.
- All common buildings and common areas are smoke-free.
- NO FISHING, SWIMMING, WADING OR BOATING allowed in the ponds.
- Please stay away from the pond edge as grass can be slippery.
- DO NOT FEED THE BIRDS OR DUCKS!
- All sites must be kept neat and tidy.
- Trash/garbage must be placed in waste receptacles adjacent to the Welcome Center.
- A recycle bin is available at the same location.
- A short cut across any other RV site or home site is prohibited.
- Anyone who willfully or negligently defaces, damages or destroys property/equipment of the Resort shall be liable for full replacement cost.
- No clotheslines, free-standing patio covers or enclosures are allowed.
- Due to underground irrigation systems, no pegs, augers or stakes are permitted on lawns.
- All cooking devices must remain on the patio area. Open fires are not permitted.
- O-Ring, donut or screw-in fittings for sewer connections must be used at all times.
- A washing fee is to be paid prior to each washing of your rig, truck or car on site.
- All hoses must have a shut-off valve. Check with front office for any current water restrictions.
- If your vehicle or RV requires service or mechanical repairs, please inquire at the Rental Office before contacting any services.
- Discharging of firearms and fireworks are strictly prohibited. No open carry of firearms allowed per Texas State Statute.
- Rates include all taxes, water, sewer, WiFi & Cable TV.
- Rates may change without notice.
- Rates are based on 4 people. Sites may have up to 6 people per site, with additional $10.00 per person per night fees.
- Visitors must register at office before entering resort. A fee of $10 per person, $10 per vehicle will be assessed.
- There is an additional charge of .155 per KWH for metered electric on weekly and monthly rates.
- Additional fees for Rig and Vehicle Wash.
- Confirmed reservations are guaranteed by credit card.
- Outside pets breed restrictions, leash and pickup enforced. Please check with reservation staff prior to arrival for guidelines.
- No pop-ups, high-lows, truck campers or tents are allowed. Hard sided units only, and must be self contained.
- RV age requirement is 10 years or newer in excellent repair. Over 10 years must get management approval.
- Towable Units must be 24 feet or longer in length. Motorhomes 22′ and longer.
- All units are subject to approval.
- Persons under the age of 21 may not rent unless accompanied by a parent.
- Check-in is 1:00pm to 6:00pm daily.
- Late arrivals must make special arrangements and must arrive prior to dusk.
- Check-out time is 11:00am.
- Late check outs must get prior approval.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Confirmed Daily reservations must be cancelled 7 days prior to arrival to avoid a $40.00 cancellation fee.
- A cancellation fee of $25.00 is charged for any Weekly or Monthly reservation cancellation made 30 days or more in advance.
- A cancellation fee of $100.00 is charged for Weekly and Monthly reservation cancellations made less than 30 days in advance.
- A cancellation fee of $100.00 is charged for any Holiday reservations(including Sandfest) including date adjustments.
- NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS.
Parking & Vehicles
- SPEED LIMIT THROUGHOUT THE RESORT IS 5 MPH.
- RV Age requirement is 10 years old or newer and in excellent repair. RV’s over 10 years require management approval.
- All Motorhomes must be 22′ or longer and Towable RV’s must be 24′ or longer in length.
- Connection and disconnection of towed vehicles MUST be done behind the Welcome Center.
- Limit of one RV and a maximum of two car/truck vehicles per site.
- All visitors must register with the office and obtain a $10.00 parking pass which should be visible at all times.
- No utility trailers are allowed in the resort community except for loading or unloading.
- All trailers must be parked in the designated area(behind the Welcome Center).Reservations are required based on availability. Fees will be applied.
- Small boats or kayaks, etc.,carried on top of the towing vehicle, may be kept at your site on vehicle or patio area.
- Toy Haulers must be unloaded in the area behind the rental office.
- NO PARKING IN THE STREETS, GRASS OR LANDSCAPED AREAS AT ANY TIME.
- NO PARKING ON VACANT LOTS.
- Extra parking is available at the Welcome Center with a fee.
- A valid driver’s license is required for the operation of all motorized transportation.
- Bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, etc. must be used responsibly. No use of unlit vehicles after dark.
Golf Cart Policy
- SPEED LIMIT THROUGHOUT THE RESORT IS 5 MPH.
- NO ATV’S or UTV’s allowed in Resort.
- Only licensed drivers permitted to operate any golf cart.
- No one under 16 allowed to operate a golf cart in the resort.
- All golf carts are required to be registered and tagged in the Rental Office upon arrival.
- It is required that all privately owned golf carts have liability insurance and show proof upon registering.
- Golf carts must be licensed with the City of Port Aransas before entering beach. See City’s website at www.cityofportaransas.org.
- Golf Carts may be rented through PORT A BEACH BUGGIES in Port Aransas. NO OTHER RENTAL COMPANIES ARE ALLOWED IN THE RESORT..
- For more rental information contact PORT A BEACH BUGGIES at 361-749-2066 or www.portabeachbuggies.com. Reservations recommended.
- Rental carts are required to be registered and tagged at Rental Office upon arrival.
Parking Pass Rates for Golf Carts operated within Gulf Waters Resort
Pool Rules & Regulations
- POOL HOURS: 10:00am to 10:00pm. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY, swim at your own risk.
- Please refer to pool rules and regulations posted at the pool.
- Pets must be on a leash and under control of the owner at all times.
- You MUST promptly pick up after your pet. A $50 clean up fee will be charged for pet waste left on site or not immediately picked up while walking pet. Waste bags provided throughout resort.
- Pets may never be left unattended outside or create a noise disturbance.
- If a wire pen or cage is used, it must be kept on paved areas.
- No pets allowed in the ponds, common buildings or pool areas with the exception of certified seeing eye or personal assistance dogs.
- No Pit Bulls, Dobermans, Rottweiler’s, Chows and/or Wolf hybrids are allowed in the Resort at any time.
Gulf Waters Beach FrontResort and its management are not responsible for loss, damage or claims of damages to anyone’s property. Reservations made under false pretense shall result in automatic and immediate termination of occupancy and forfeiture of entire funds. This is a condensed summary of our rules. If you wish to view them all, just ask our staff.